Here are directions to reach our estate nestled in the nature of the Tuscan hills
How to get here
A car is required to get to Tenuta Risalpiano. cab service does not operate in the area as the estate is located on Mount Risalpiano.
Parking is available at the facility and is free for all our guests.
Follow the directions to reach us
From the A1 highway exit “Reggello,” it takes 30 minutes by road to reach the estate.
From the A1 highway exit “Firenze Sud,” it also takes 30 minutes by road to reach the estate.
You can take the train to Pontassieve station and then arrange a private transfer at a cost of 70 euros round trip (advance reservation). However, to move around the estate, you still need a car.
Near the Santa Maria Novella (SMN) train station in Florence, it is possible to rent a car.
From Florence Amerigo Vespucci Airport:
Take the A1 highway towards Rome, exit at the Firenze Sud junction (20 minutes by road) and then drive 30 minutes to reach the estate.
From Pisa Galileo Galilei Airport:
Take the expressway towards Florence-Pisa-Livorno, then follow the A1 highway towards Rome (1 hour’s drive) to reach the estate in 30 minutes by car.
What to do and see in the surrounding area
- A 10-minute drive away is the Vallombrosa Forest, and the village of Consuma (renowned for typical homemade stuffed flatbreads)
- 25 minutes away begins the Casentino area.
- In Poppi you can visit the beautiful castle continuing on to Camaldoli, La verna and Arezzo
- For hiking enthusiasts, there are several trails to walk along the woods surrounding the estate
- In 10 minutes by car you can reach Pontassieve station, free parking next to the station. A train to FLORENCE SMN arrives every 30/40 minutes. Journey time 25 minutes until about 11 pm at night , every day
- 1 hour’s drive to Siena, Monteriggioni and the Chianti classico area, about 1 1/2 hours’ drive to Pisa and Lucca.
- For those staying in apartments in Diacceto, there is a small supermarket open every day except Saturday afternoon and Sunday
- In Pontassieve there is the mall open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. including Sunday morning until 1 p.m.